What better way to pay ode to the magnificent margarita cocktail than with a dedicated national holiday? If you ask us here at Sourced Craft Cocktails, this is one of the best days of the year, and we're here to make it even better with a margarita delivery service featuring everyone's favorite tequila, PATRÓN. Order your margarita cocktail kit today for delivery just in time to celebrate with friends and loved ones.
At Sourced Craft Cocktails, we offer several do-it-yourself PATRÓN margarita cocktail kits, as well as PATRÓN pre-made ON TAP cocktails. Either build your own kit based on your favorite ingredients, or shop by spirit to see what we recommend. For National Margarita Day, it's PATRÓN for sure.
The History of National Margarita DayNational Margarita Day for 2022 falls on Tuesday, February 22. We think that's perfect, because what goes better with an amazing PATRÓN margarita than some delicious tacos? National Margarita Day and Taco Tuesday combined?! Yes, please!
The precise origin of the margarita is a debated subject, but most experts agree that the cocktail began making its appearance sometime between the 1930s and the 1940s. A fan-favorite counterpart, the frozen margarita, came to be in the 1970s. But that's not to say that liquor connoisseurs haven't been enjoying light and tangy lime-flavored beverages for many years prior.
Another fun fact is that margaritas are the most commonly consumed tequila cocktail in America to this very day. Now, you can get so many more varieties than just the classic version we're all accustomed to. At restaurants and bars, you're likely to see menu options that include cocktails such as the Strawberry Margarita, Mango Margarita, Raspberry Margarita, Blackberry Margarita, and more seemingly endless combinations.
Here at Sourced Craft Cocktails, our favorite is the traditional version with none other than PATRÓN tequila as the base. Learn more about what makes the perfect margarita next.
What Makes the Perfect Margarita?While we know the word "perfect" is subjective, there are a few undeniable elements that come together to create a wonderful, delicious, refreshing margarita. PATRÓN Tommy's Margarita Kit provides just that. When you think about it, the first sip of a margarita likely transports you to a tropical beach cabana, possibly with salsa music or bongos playing in the background. With blue skies overhead and blue seas in front of you, there's no where else you'd rather be with a drink in hand.
You can experience that very feeling every time you sip a PATRÓN Tommy's Margarita cocktail. We believe that PATRÓN tequila is the best base liquor to use for the cocktail, and with a few other key ingredients, you'll be well on your way to tasting the perfect beverage. When you order the PATRÓN Tommy's Margarita Kit, it becomes even easier and more enjoyable.
To get a complete margarita delivery kit right at your front door, check out our PATRÓN Tommy'a Margarita Kit kit that comes with everything you need to get to mixing. It features a few simple ingredients because you don't need to make a big to-do to make the best margarita.
To make the perfect margarita cocktail, you'll need:
- Tommy's Margarita Kit brought to your door right from Sourced Craft Cocktails
- A jigger to measure out each beverage
- High-quality cups (you can use the Sourced branded re-usable cups we send with each margarita kit or your own glassware if you prefer
The difference in a traditional margarita and Tommy's Margarita is that rather than using the sweetener to balance the tequila and lime, Tommy's Margarita gets its sweetness from agave nectar. Agave nectar is made from the same plant that produces tequila, complementing the liquor like no other sweetener can. This simple swap creates a cocktail that tastes similar to the original, saves the drinker a few calories, and makes it even more delicious
We bring the perfect margarita right to your door to eliminate the hassle of guessing measurements and hoping for the best with Tommy's Margarita Kit.
PATRÓN Margarita Cocktail Kit & More from Sourced Craft CocktailsWhat better way to celebrate National Margarita Day than with margarita delivery from Sourced Craft Cocktails? It's a fun way to experience the joy of your favorite beverage and get that tropical island feel right in your own home. We offer the perfect margarita cocktail kit for the occasion, along with several other amazing PATRÓN tequila kits and mixers.
Be sure to check out these PATRÓN cocktails, available at Sourced Craft Cocktails:
- The PATRÓN Silver Tommy's Margarita Kit comes with all the ingredients and accessories you need to mix your own margarita cocktails. Order in sizes of either 6 or 12 cocktails depending on how many you want to serve.If you ask us, this is the best way to celebrate National Margarita Day.
- The PATRÓN Chi Chi Kit by Sourced Craft Cocktails ON TAP. While it's not a margarita, it still features our favorite tequila, and even better, comes pre-mixed to perfection. Featuring cold-pressed pineapple juice, homemade coconut syrup, and fresh-squeezed lime juice, this cocktail is light and refreshing.
- The Pick-and-Mix PATRÓN Silver Tequila Kits are available in either 8 or 12 cocktail sizes. Again, these are options where you receive the finest ingredients and mix yourself. Choose from the Eau de Lavender kit that comes with homemade honey syrup, and a dash of lavender bitters for a delicious new spin on the classic margarita. Or, select the Silver Spritz kit with homemade strawberry peppercorn syrup, fresh squeezed lemon and blood orange juice and a topped with Prosecco. Our third pick-and-mix PATRÓN cocktail kit option is the That's My Jam kit, which features homemade blackberry syrup and fresh-squeezed lime juice.
Order Sourced Craft Cocktails TodayWe make it easier than ever before to get your favorite cocktails delivered straight to your door. Either order online or give us a call and we'll be happy to arrange either a margarita cocktail kit or Sourced ON TAP pre-made cocktail beverage delivery precisely when you need it.
Order now and get your PATRÓN margarita delivery it just in time to celebrate the big day!